Guest Services Associate Part-time
Gift shop associates provide courteous service and accurate information to visitors on a daily basis. They will answer guest questions and handle issues effectively, promptly, and consistently. As a team member, you will be required to complete daily cleaning assignments to ensure visitors have a positive image of the Zoo. You will also have a variety of responsibilities based on visitor attendance and special events. Our goal is to ensure visitors have an engaging, meaningful and memorable experience at the Zoo. Salary: $10.00 /hour
Minimum Employee Requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be capable of working without close supervision to a consistently high standard and have a strong commitment to safety and excellent customer service.
- Valid VA driver’s license required.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to operate a cash register and other standard office equipment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees and guests, both orally and in writing.
- Must be available some evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of the work day
- Ability to work out of doors during inclement weather
To apply, please send resume, cover letter and 3 references to Kontessa St. Clair at firstname.lastname@example.org.